The original Latin for ‘education’ is ‘educare’ – to bring out from within. This is our approach to learning and our approach to our people.
The team at KHDA gives with their heart to make sure that education in Dubai brings out the best in each student. We’re happy, creative learners who are curious, customer-focused, and above all, team players. Our people energise different teams and in different roles on projects such as guest happiness, partnerships, research, communications, data analysis and quality assurance, just to name a few!
We are inspired by the creativity of the community in which we live, and we know there are many of you who have wonderful ideas and projects that will improve education in Dubai. We’ve crafted a number of programmes to source more of these ideas for KHDA, and give more people the opportunity to learn from and give to our shared purpose.
- ExperienceWork@KHDA – a one-week work experience journey for high school students aged between 14 and 17 who have an enquiring mind, have lots of crazy ideas, and like to ask lots of questions!
- Servant-Leader@KHDA - a two-month immersive paid professional development programme for UAE Nationals who are not currently employed, and have no prior work experience.
- Living@KHDA - a three-month immersive programme for all who wish to experience work at KHDA. Some graduates of Living@KHDA have been offered permanent roles.
- Entrepreneur@KHDA an open innovation platform that is targeted towards UAE Nationals who are working in different fields but have an idea that can help us better serve our stakeholders.
If you feel you have a lot to give, and you’re interested in exploring your talents and creativity, please apply through the KHDA Connect app – a free download on iOS and Android.
- Inspection@KHDA - If you are a wise educator, professor and or school leader with a passion for pedagogy and creating an even brighter school future and if you’re interested in being a KHDA inspector, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.