About MBR Programme for Distinguished Students
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai launched the ‘Mohammed Bin Rashid Programme for Distinguished Students’ resulting from the “Future Dialogue laboratory” and as part of Dubai Plan 2021 on 20 March, 2017.
The programme aims to provide number of outstanding Emirati students with the opportunity to join the best private schools in Dubai rated ‘good’ or above. This is carried out in cooperation with our strategic partners in the public and private sectors.
Registration and Enrolment terms
- Be a UAE national and holder of Family Book Issued by the Emirate of Dubai.
- Be enrolled in the Academic year 2018-2019 in Grade 3 or above, or as equivalent in other applied curriculums in Dubai.
- Pass the admission interviews and placement tests on due dates as set by the candidate school.
- Pass all the screening and selection stages conducted by the MBRP team based on the set enrolment criteria, and along with the availability of seats allocated for the current cycle.
- Be timely responsive to all communication via email with the MBRP team though all registration and enrolment stages.
- Successfully attach all required documents to the application, and provide all required information accurately.
- The submitted documents must be true copies.
- To comply with all the terms mentioned above, and other future responsibilities or commitments required by the programme in the future.
Prior to registration, please provide soft copies of the following:
- Valid student passport.
- Valid student ID.
- Family Book.
- Student’s photo.
- Detailed Salary Certificate for both father and mother (if the both employed) including all allowances and Education Allowance.
- Student final report cards for the last three academic years.
- A certified medical report stating the special needs of the student (if he/she is a child with determination).
- Your registration in the programme is preliminary and does not guarantee getting the scholarship. Therefore, the guardian shall make sure to reserve a seat for their child in a school for the following academic year 2019/2020
- If you have more than one child and wish to apply for this programme, you need to submit each application separately
- Maximum attachment size is 5MB
- The MBR registration for the Academic year 2019-2020 closes on 29th of April 2019
- The below listed schools and grades are the only ones included in the programme for this cycle:
|Al Mizhar American Academy School (Girls Only)||Grade 4 - Grade 12||American||Al Mizhar 1|
|Dar Al Marefa School||Grade 4 - Grade 12||International Baccalaureate||Mirdif|
|Jumeira Baccalaureate School||Grade 4 - Grade 12||International Baccalaureate||Jumeirah 1|
|Uptown School||Year 5 - Grade 12||International Baccalaureate||Mirdif|
|Kings School Nad Al Sheba||Year 5 - Year 13||UK||Nad Al Sheba 1|
|Kings School Al Barsha||Year 5 - Year 13||UK||Al Barsha 2|
|Kings School Dubai||Year 5 - Year 8||UK||Umm Suqueim 3|
Registration closed on 29th April 2019
As the next steps in the program registration, we will contact the shortlisted candidates using their registered email addresses